Now let's meet this one amazing creative lady!
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why? I started scrapbooking about 20 years ago when a friend invited me to a scrapbooking party. Tat was back in the day when there were only scissors, stickers and limited paper ;) I started as just a way to get out of the house and hang out with just the girls. years later ( in 2006 i think) i discovered the cricut and the cricut message board and went into a card making frenzy:) I found it to be so relaxing and fun too and still do.
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e., cards, layouts, mini-albums, etc....)? My favorite project to make is cards.I also love tags and bags which I pretty much decorate like I would a card.
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects? My favorite product ( besides anything cricut) is colorbox fluid chalk ( my go to color is chestnut roan). I use it on every single project i make.
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge? This will surprise anyone who follows my work since vintage is my style. my favorite cartridge is create a critter. I love how user friendly it is and how dang cute the animals are.
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting? In my spare time besides crafting i like to spend time with my daughter and friends,read, bike ride which I hadn't done in over 30 years until recently,exercise (Pilates, kettlebell and walking),and I've also discovered I love to bowl. I hadn't done that in 40 years. I stink at it but its fun :)c
Here are a couple of her personal favorite projects.
This tag is just adorable and really makes one feel the magic of the Christmas season!
This card is full of such amazing detail and so cleverly designed!
It was a blast getting to meet and know a faithful and loyal challenge participant that Shelly has been to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. Be sure to stop by Shelly's Card Blog and say "Hi" and be prepared to be very inspired. I am going to leave you with one of my favorite projects I found while spending time on her blog. It is not a Cricut project, but it is way too cool and cute not to share!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARReplyDelete
thank you so much! im super thrilled to be featured on the sunday spotlight:) and arin thank you for the lovey write up youre very very sweet :) im always inspired by fantabulous cricut:)ReplyDelete