We are looking for enthusiastic, talented, and friendly designers
to join on our first ever 2015 Creative Team!
Digiplayground.com is your playland destination for SVG cutting files, digital stamps, printables, and more!
We have the latest digital products by your favorite industry artists such as Samantha Walker,
Jamie Cripps, Jennifer Wambach, Rivka Wilkins, plus more designers coming soon!
We have a limited amount of spaces available,
so please make sure you send in your BEST work to stand out from the rest!
We are looking to see how you creatively use digital cutting files in your craft projects.
We would like one or two of those projects to include the use of designs from the digiplayground.com store.
A purchase from our store is not required to enter, and will not increase your chances of earning a spot on our team.
As a thank you for preparing an application for our team,
we'd like to give you access to two FREE files:
You may use these free files for the requirement, or any others from our store.
We’d just like to see your creative take on our files in at least one or two of your project submissions.
Team Member Benefits:
As a team member you will receive access to all of the content on digiplayground.com in the form of $35 store credit given each month! Team members will also enjoy a $20 bounty for craft projects that are picked up by printed publications where digiplayground.com is listed as the source for the download, and the download is the main focus of the published project ($10 if it is a secondary focus, and digiplayground.com is listed). Team members will be spotlighted on the digiplayground.com blog, and will have link backs posted to their blogs. Creative TeamRequirements:
1. You must have an active blog and Facebook account.
2. Commitment to a minimum of 2 blog posts a month. One of these posts will be assigned open-choice tutorial which will be posted on the Digiplayground blog and your personal blog. More personal blog posts are welcome and encouraged!
3. Must have excellent project photos. Clear, properly exposed photos are mandatory!
4. Must be an avid die cutter and must be able to cut SVG files! You will be required to use and create tutorials with the digital die cuts.
Interested applicants should send the following:
1. Your name, address, and email address
2. Short Biography. We want to know more about you! Be sure to tell us what type of die cutter and software you use and what type of projects you most enjoy doing!
3. A link to your blog, Facebook, creative resume (if applicable), and any galleries you want to share with us.
4. List any other design teams that you are currently on.
5. Attach 3-4 project photos of your BEST designs. One or two of those should contain digiplayground.com downloads. Feel free to use the free files linked here to fill that requirement.
6. Link to one of your tutorials, either video or detailed photo.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline March 25, 2015
We will be announcing the 2015 Creative Team on the blog by Tuesday, March 31st!
Good luck to all!
We look forward to reading your applications!