It is Arin again and do we have a fun treat for you all today! We are going to start to introduce our new design team members! Susie, from Susie Craft Happy, Administrative Assistant extraordinaire by day and cleverly talented crafty lady by night, is the first of those that will be in the Fantabulous Design Team spotlight!
She has some great creative concepts and ideas, one being these adorable baby onsie tutorial using the Cricut cartridges Wrap it Up and Paisley (click HERE to view).
Now let's see what makes this fantastic designer creatively tick!
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why? I started paper crafting in March of 2010. It all began with a beautiful centerpiece one of my co-workers created for her son's football team banquet. She created cheerleaders using Cricut's Twinkle Toes and one of the Everyday Paperdolls cartridges
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e., cards, layouts, mini-albums, etc....)?
My favorite project to make is cards. I don't have any family in the state that I live, so I'm always sending cards to friends and family back home.
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects?
My favorite product to use on my projects right now are Action Wobbles! I love how they make an image come to life with movement.
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge? My favorite is Paisley. The images on this cart are perfect for friends of all ages.
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting? I work full time outside of the home so spare time is precious to me and when I have it I like to spend time with my friends and family, go for a run and read fiction.
It has been a great joy and honor to spotlight such a wonderful new member to the team and keep your eyes peeled on what projects she has coming up this holiday season. We will leave you with two of her favorite projects to enjoy!
Until Next Week,
What a great featured artist for today! Susie is a wonderful talent and you guys are so lucky to have her!ReplyDelete