It is Arin here and today is my final Spotlight Sunday. I have had a blast doing this each Sunday for the past eight months. It has been an honor and privileged to do this and have met and been inspired by each of them. This week's spotlight comes with no exception! L.B. from Cool Beans by L.B. is a fun loving mother, wife and middle school teacher that has many creative talents and crafting with her Cricut landed her a spot as a recent FCCB's Top 5 with this great Father's Day inspiration.
Here are some fun summer ideas I found that could come in handy this summer!
Now Lets Meet L.B.
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why? I started scrapbooking in high school after attending a Creative Memories party with my Mom, but when I became a teacher and saw the Cricut infomercial I had to have one for my classroom projects...little did I know what it would turn into. I am hooked, everything from preserving memories to creating gift bags I love it and enjoy it.
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e., cards, layouts, mini-albums, etc....)? My favorite projects lately are gift bags and boxes. I love how you can create something in line with a party theme or wedding colors.
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects? Die Cuts are my number one feature most often, but I also love stamps, especially sentiment stamps. They work so well for everything.
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge? My favorite Cricut Cartridge...hard one but I love Hello Kitty Font (sometime I have to remind myself not to use it.)
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting? I am an avid reader of adolescent fiction (for fun and classroom), I enjoy movies, music and dancing with my 7-year-old.
L.B. from Cool Beans L.B. has such a knack for pulling the creative rabbit out of her hat. All her projects are full of original ideas. Here are a few I found.
Head over and say "Hi" to Cool Beans L.B. and check out what she has cooking in the creative department. She has a spectrum of projects that will keep you scrolling for more! Before I sign off, I want to share one of my favorite projects I found. Brilliant idea!
Thanks for stopping by!