I hope you had a fabulous week. I am just imagining the end of summer just like the challenge this week. It is a great time and the weather is wonderful and fall is about here. I sure am enjoying the delicious apples this year. It looks like we will be having an early fall. Well lets get to the spotlight. It is on Shelly this week. Her blog is cards by Shelly. She does some amazing work. I will show you a few things I found on her blog and I hope this inspires you to go take a look at all her beautiful inspiration and show her some bloggy love.
She took a top 5 win with this card.
Here is some of her inspiration:
She sure has some amazing work on her blog. Here are some answers to the questions we asked her> I hope you get to know her better.
1) i started scrapbooking about 20 years ago when a friend invited me to a scrapbooking party. that was back in the day when there were only scissors, stickers and limited paper ;) i started as just a way to get out of the house and hang out with just the girls. years later ( in 2006 i think) i discovered the cricut and the cricut message board and went into a card making frenzy:) i found it to be so relaxing and fun too and still do.
2) my favorite project to make is cards. i also love tags and bags which i pretty much decorate like i would a card.
3) my favorite product ( besides anything cricut) is colorbox fluid chalk ( my go to color is chestnut roan). i use it on every single project i make.
4) this will surprise anyone who follows my work since vintage is my style. my favorite cartridge is create a critter. i love how user friendly it is and how dang cute the animals are.
5) in my spare time besides crafting i like to spend time with my daughter and friends,read, bike ride which i hadnt done in over 30 years until recently,exercise (pilates, kettlebell and walking),and ive also discovered i love to bowl. i hadnt done that in 40 years. i stink at it but its fun :)
She is not very talented but lots of fun. Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for a new Challenge Me Monday and Shelly is our guest designer. Come and see what she has in store for you along with the rest of the design team.