Friday, April 30, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Our sponsor for our challenge was Monique Griffith she is giving our winner one of here amazing kits she has designed.
Monique also choose a second place winner and this person will receive her choice of any set of directions from any of my past 32 projects. She can see the choices HERE.
The 2nd place winner is #19
Thank you again to Monique for her generous sponsorship for FCCB, you can visit her blog -Here.
Top 3 Design Team Picks
Go grab your FCCB "Top 3 Blinky" and add it to your blog. You can find our blinky code in our right hand sidebar.
Congratulation to all, very fun projects this week!!!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Good Morning to all our Fantabulous readers! It is Tuesday again which means its time for another quick tip. My tip for today is Laughter!!!! They say the key to health and happiness to to laugh often and if your having a week like me you could likely Use a giggle or two so today I thought I would share a little scrapbook humour with you.
In addition to a couple laughs you will also be able to establish whether or not you are a scrap addict ;o)
- You're the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo, folks; I don't have enough for a two-page spread!
- Blue photo split backs can be found in unusual places--school lunch bags, briefcases, pants pockets, the dog's water bowl.
- A regular sandwich is no longer acceptable--it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges.
- You try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy".
- You buy a new pink swimsuit because it matches the pink photo mounting paper.
- Your child is the only one in agriculture class who thinks "crop" is to "cut your photos."
- You decide to give your child piano lessons so you'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers that are in the Big Pack.
- You redecorate your family room to coordinate with your photo album covers.
- Your three year old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality".
- You're in a fender bender and your first thought is, "I wonder what die-cut shape will coordinate with this event?"
- Scraps from your corner rounder cuttings can be found in unusual places: school lunch bags, briefcases, the laundry, the dog's water bowl.
- Of course a scrapbook addict doesn't follow a 12 step program but a 12 x 12 step one.
Happy Laughs Ladies
Hope you have a super fantabulous Tuesday!!!
Monday, April 26, 2010
--remember to click on the design team members name to learn more about their project on their blog.
Sweet Treats, Plantin SchoolBook
Create a Critter, A Child's Year
Swiss Dots -cuttlebug folder
Tags Bags Boxes and More, Create a Critter
Opposites Attract, Walk in My Garden
Birds & Swirls -cuttlebug folder
Tags Bags Boxes and More
Home Accents, Mini Monograms
Happily Ever After
One of our own design team members, Lori, will be sponsoring a gift for this weeks winner. Visit her blog -here
Add you name and URL below
Saturday, April 24, 2010
We are so excited here at FCCB that Dana featured our blog and hope you enjoy the article!
If you have suggestions or ideas for future Scrappin' Saturday features, email me at TheHouseholdCEO@live.com. Happy Scrappin'!!! :)
Friday, April 23, 2010
Sue is also part of a really wonderful design team that has such a great purpose! The Lime Light site uses crafting skills to help others with charitable work. What a great idea!!
I also want to ask and see if you all have some Disney related Cricut scrapbooking crafts. Next Friday I would like to do a Disney themed post- and want to feature your creations:) You can email me at email@example.com, and just make sure to put Disney in the subject line.
Another beutiful butterfly card by Sarah, she has tons of cute "winged thing" projects on her blog -here
Enjoy today's "Fantabulous" Inspiration!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
We all know that giving a handmade little treasure to someone special makes them feel all the more important.
Today for "Thursday's Tutorial" one of our own design team members shares a darling notebook that you can make yourself. Below is a photo of the notebook that Candace has made; it's just beautiful! You will find a great photo tutorial of how this is made here, on Candace's blog.
Give this project a try, and think of someone special to give your handmade gift to.
Thank you Candace for sharing your love for crafting and inspiring others.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Amanda please contact me here with your address, and our generous sponsor, Nana from Kiki-Art can send your prize to you. Remember to add FCCB "Winner Blinky" to your blog sidebar...you can find our blinky code in our right hand sidebar.
Go grab your FCCB "Top 3 Blinky" and add it to your blog sidebar...you can find our blinky code in our right hand sidebar.
Congratulation to all, very fun projects this week!!!!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
We have a fun fluttering, flying, soaring theme this week. Challenge #6 is....
--remember to click on the design team members name to "fly" over to their blog.
Design Teams "Soaring" projects
Once Upon a Princess, Plantin Schoolbook
Walk in my Garden, Create a Critter, Doodlecharms, Gypsy Wanderings, Opposites Attract, Winnie the Pooh Font
Walk in my Garden, Wild Card
New Arrival, Accent Essentials, Plantin Schoolbook, Cuttin' Up, Simply Sweet
Once Upon a Princess
This weeks sponsor
Monique Griffith she is offering one of her amazing Cricut Kits
Visit her blog -here
Add you name and URL to Mr. Linky