It is Arin here and I first want to wish you all a very happy Easter. Today we are meeting another new to blogging shining star, Rosa from Raggdey Annie Crafting! She is one crafty grandma that loves her grand-kids, but also loves her time in her craft room! She started her blog very recently and is already making a huge impression in the creative challenge world. She won FCCB over with this little steaming cup of Irish cheer and found herself a Top 5!
Rosa has a knack for making wobbly
Now let's meet Rosa!
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why? My love for scrapbooking starter about 10 years ago when my first grandchild was born i did my first scrapbook page and it took off for there scrapbook is something you can hand down to your kids and grand-kids and all the love that when in to it
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e., cards, layouts, mini-albums, etc....)? My favorite type of project is cards,and layouts.
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects? My favorite product is the Cricut machine,and the Cuttlebug.
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge? My favorite cricut cartridge it the Disney ones.
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting? In my space time I am watching my grand-kids play sports and taking photo of the family.
Before I sign off on this beautiful Easter day! I wanted to share my three favorite finds from this amazingly talented crafter! Be sure to head over to Raggdey Annie Crafting and give this new to blogging crafter lots of blog love. She is someone you are certainly going to want to follow!
Until Next Week!