What a wonderful day it is and we are having some wonderful weather in the North East. We have a real treat for you today with the spotlight. If you haven't stopped by to give her some bloggy love I hope you do you will be so inspired, I know I was. Well she is Debbie and her blog is Scootin Granny's World. Here is per project that she took a top 5 win with:
I looked around her blog and got some inspiration for you. Check things out you will find lots of inspiration there.
Well you may want to get to know to her better. Here are some questions we asked her.
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why?
I started about 15 years ago, doing a collage layout of my Mom and Dad to put in a frame for a wall hanging. The pictures were taken just before and during WWII and just meant a lot to me. From there I went to scrapbooking and then cardmaking.
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e., cards, layouts, mini-albums, etc....)?
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects?
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge?
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting?
Any other information you would like us to know about you?
Well Scootingranny seems like lots of fun. We have one one thing for you today. She will be the guest designer for tomorrow for a new Challenge Me Monday. I know you will be inspired when you see it.
So, see you tomorrow.