Welcome to Spotlight Sunday! I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday so far!
Today we are featuring this week's winner for the Let's Get Buggy challenge,
and one very talented lady! Here is Jenny, from Jenny's Scrapbooking Haven.
You may recognize Jenny's adorable sweet pea card that she entered into the challenge.
Jenny used her Lacey Labels and New Arrivals Cricut Cartridges. Isn't it just so stinkin' cute?!
Now let's get to know Jenny a little better!
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting? Why?
I started to scrapbook around nine years ago. My hubby worked out of town in Fort McMurray and I was very lonely and bored when I saw a add for a beginners scrapbook class at a local scrap booking store so I called my daughter and asked if she was interested and we decided to sign up for it and we have both been hooked ever since!
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e. cards, LO, mini-albums, etc.)?I enjoy making all paper projects but my favorite by far is a good two page layout. I love to be able to put my memories down on paper. It is wonderful to be able to look back and remember those wonderful special times and have it down on paper and not have to rely on my memory.
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects?I love to use bling on all my girly pages and my gel pen and chalk around the edges of my pages.
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge?Last time I counted I had 105 Cricut cartridges and if I had to pick my favorite I would say it would have to be Storybook. It is used in just about every layout.
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting?When I am not scrapbooking I am playing Bingo or planning a vacation! We love to travel. We just booked a trip to Hawaii a couple of days ago so I will be spending a lot of time on the Internet making plans for our upcoming trip.
If you hop on over to Jenny's blog, you will see some wonderful projects. Here are just a few that caught my eye.
This is such a cute idea for a teacher's gift.
I love this adorable holiday baking layout.
And this was a crafty project Jenny made for Canada Day.
Thank you Jenny for sharing your crafty talents with us!
And thank you all you wonderful FCCB followers and participants for joining us today at Spotlight Sunday!
FCCB Spotlight Sunday Hostess