Happy Sunday and I should say Happy Summer. I hope you have enjoyed the challenge and tips this week.
This week the spotlight is on GiGi at thecricutbug.blogspot.com. She picked up a Wednesday top 5 win with this card:
She does some amazing work. Let me show you some projects I found on her blog.
Well like I said her work is amazing. She is also super sweet, so lets get to know her better.
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why?I started scrapbooking in 1995 when my Mom gave me my first scrapbook kit. I started because of my son growing and wanting to put scrapbooks together so I wouldn’t forget certain things. From there my love of paper grew into what it is today! Unfortunately I don’t do much scrapbooking anymore but I sure do LOVE my Cricut and the fun cards/projects that I make.
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e., cards, layouts, mini-albums, etc....)?I love to make cards and 3D items. Really, all projects that have to do with paper. One of my favorite things to make is paper purses/gift bags! They’re almost as addicting as the REAL things!
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects?I would have to say on this question....my Peachy Keen Stamps! I LOVEEEE my PK face stamps! They add so much character to an otherwise plain cut. I also love using Glossy Accents.
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge?I am a total animal lover, so I’d have to say Create A Critter. Not only for the cute critters but ALL the other wonderful cuts on this cart.
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting?When I’m not paper crafting, I am a MOM to one fabulous boy (man? I can’t help but to still think of him as my boy! LOL!) He just turned 19 and will be heading off to college this fall! I am also a wife to my gracious husband that fully supports my addiction to paper crafting and the Cricut. I also work part time and LOVE to spend time with family and friends.
Wow, isn't she just fabulous, like I said her work is amazing. Thanks so much GiGi for letting us spotlight you. Now you can hop on over to The Cricut Bug and check out some more of her amazing work. Don't forget to stop back tomorrow and see what GiGi has in store for us as a Guest Designer along with our DT's for Challenge me Monday. I am sure you will be inspired.
Have a fabulous day!
See you tomorrow,
Spotlight Sunday Hostess