Happy Sunday Everyone!
It is Arin, and it once again it time to reintroduced to a loyal fan and lovely designer that once was part of the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Design Team, Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion! Sherrie resides in the "Land of 10,000 Lakes" (Minnesota) along with her husband of 27 years and a pooch named Gizzy. Her adorable granddaughter makes many cameo appearances on her blog and is an inspirations to a few of her crafty creations. She has fun giveaways from time-to-time and her projects are just one show stopper after another.
Here are two of her most recent Fantabulous Cricut Blog Challenge submissions that earned her spots on the Top 5! It is fun to see that she still has such a great time participating in the challenges!
Here are a couple fun fall and outdoor inspirations I found while perusing her blog!
Now let's find out the recipe behind her craftiness!
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why? I started card making/scrapbooking about 15 yrs ago. I went to a SU party with a friend of mine and was hooked that evening. I was looking for something I could do to have a little "me" time and enjoy time with my friends at the same time.
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e., cards, layouts, mini-albums, etc....)? I enjoy making cards at the present time. When I have a little spare time in my craft room, I enjoy working on layouts.
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects? The cuttlebug to emboss...I also love embellishments...ribbon, buttons, bling and flowers.
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge? I would have to say Art Philosophy from CTMH
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting? I do work part time outside the house as a office manager of a pharmacy. I also love spending time with our Granddaughter, family and friends. I also enjoy baking and in the summer time enjoy gardening.
Here is a final look at some creative party projects she did for her granddaughter's birthday party! To see more of her Elmo party creations click HERE!