It is a Arin again and I am super excited to introduce you to Margaret from 1 Creative Mom of 6 Silly Kids! What is so fun about showcasing this engineer turned stay-at-home mom of a half-dozen silly kiddos, is that she not only juggles the demands of a large family, but she just added craft blogger to her super mom resume this past November! She is a new blogger that is really making a splash in to the creative blog world by earning her first Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog Top 5 with this fun coupon organization box!
In checking out her projects and new blog it is clear that crafting is not new to her. She has been scrapbooking and creating with her Cricut for the past five years. Here is a great layout inspiration I found!
Now let's meet this amazing crafty super mom!
1. When did you start scrapbooking/paper crafting and why? I first started scIrapbooking approximately 5 years ago, when I got a cricut. I wanted to scrapbook memories of my kids. I got busy with my career as an engineer and I got away from it. I still used my cricut to help my kids with school posters and projects. I am now a stay at home mom to six wonderful kids. I got back into scrapbooking just over a year ago, before the birth of my child.
2. What is your favorite type of project to make (i.e., cards, layouts, mini-albums, etc....)? I love to scrapbook, but I have challenged myself with cards and I made a cute little mini-album to show appreciation to a friend
3. What is your favorite product to use on your projects? I honestly don't have a favorite. I am still learning and I, once again, am challenging myself to try new things.
4. What is your favorite Cricut cartridge? You will hate me for saying this, but I really don't have a favorite. I have been using the Campin' Critter cartridge quite a bit lately. I have used the signs a lot, for some pretty interesting things. For example, I used the happy trails sign on a card for someone that was moving.
5. What do you do in your spare time, when you are not paper crafting? Honestly with six kids, don't laugh but doing laundry and cooking. I occasionally get some photography fit in some where along the way.
Before signing off here is a fun revamped composition book that she uses to keep track of the challenges she participates in.
AND this fun shape has to be added into the mix!
Until Next Week!